Friday, June 8, 2012

I Have Arrived!

I am here! Finally at camp! I arrived around 3 this afternoon. I ran a couple errands in town and we made dinner and had our first session of staff training. Staff training usually consists of 3 main components: the physical, the emotional, and the spiritual. We have this weekend, this week, and next weekend before the first camp session starts to get ready for the rest of the summer. I can't tell you how excited I am for this summer already. Our whole staff hasn't even arrived, and won't until Sunday evening, but I'm so pumped to work and serve with all these incredible people of God. I will elaborate more on our first session that we had later this evening with a separate blog post. So with that said, I invite you to join me and follow along with me this summer on my physical, emotional, and spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment